First Christmas Snow

First Christmas Snow

Friday, February 18, 2011

New!

Honestly, I don't have too much to add to the whole blogging world. I don't know how to do much of anything, but I'm always happy to learn. Really, I've just been watching too much HGTV and looking at too many happy decorating blogs with no money and the flu. So, I just thought this might be a good way to gather pictures and ideas of things that I like. 

A little about me: 
My husband, Charles, and I just graduated in May 2010 and got married in June 2010. We live in a little apartment in Chattanooga, TN. I'm substitute teaching and hostessing, hoping to get a full time teaching job one of these days. Charles is working at the front desk of a beautiful historic hotel and working on getting his Strength and Conditioning certification. We're having lots of fun starting off our life together.

~Sarah Beth Jaume :)

No comments:

Post a Comment