First Christmas Snow

First Christmas Snow

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Attempts at a Gallery Wall

So, I'm in love with the whole gallery wall thing and I had a blank wall in my guest room/office, which is the one room where I don't care what my husband thinks, so I decided to try my hand at it. I had a box of things that hadn't gone up anywhere yet, mostly old antique things, which I love, but I don't think my husband does. I'm trying to slowly infuse it into things. So, here was my first try:

Then I found this beautiful little girl for $12 at an antique store down the road, and I wanted her to be part of it.
So, I moved things around. It's still not right, but this is it now.





Here's another wall in the room:


It's all just a mess, I know. Maybe someday I'll get this all figured out. For now, I'm having fun trying.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment