First Christmas Snow

First Christmas Snow

Friday, February 18, 2011

A little about my home.

Like I said, my new husband and I live in a little two bedroom apartment. When I'm feeling better and have some time to clean, I'll take some pictures of the apartment, but for now I'll show you this.
















After the honeymoon, we came home to this. The majority of our homey things came as wedding gifts, or things that either Charles or I brought from our parent's homes. We spent our first month or so with nothing in our living room but a tv and that red and white blanket laid out as a picnic blanket. (We didn't have a kitchen table or anything either.)

Months before that Charles' mom had purchased a living room set for us, which we took pictures of in the store. It just took a while for them to be delivered to us. We've had them for a while now, and they're pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment